We are hiring a Social Media Editor
We are Kartoffel Films, a small but fast-growing media production company based in Central London. We pride ourselves in working with only the very best people in the industry to give our clients products they can be proud of.
Kartoffel films is a collaborative and creative company to work in with a relaxed friendly ethos. Our team is central to our company’s success and the quality of our work. No wonder then that we’re already counting NetJets, W3C, Virgin Atlantic, Macmillan Cancer Support and many others as our clients. In the last 7 years, we have produced over 1000 films and animations in 15 countries.
We are looking for an editor to join the team. As Social Media Editor you will be responsible for editing the content generated on set, directing on set, helping to generate and pitch for new ideas for new socially oriented work.
Key Skills and Attributes required for the role
- Excellent skills in Adobe Premiere, After Effects & Illustrator
- Dedicated and hard-working
- C4D & Da Vinci Resolve a real bonus
- Minimum of 2 years editing/animation experience ( not including training/running)
- A fun person to have on the team!
- Ideal have agency experience
- Demonstrative experience in producing social media-oriented content.
Keen awareness of social media and its potential.
- Storyboarding, animation/motion graphics
- Directing on Set
- Pitching to clients
Starting Salary – £ 22,000 – £26,000
Please reply with a video demonstrating your skills, personality and technical abilities for this role. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fully stocked beer fridge
- Monthly team Lunch
- Friday drinks
- Appropriate training and skills development
Applicants without experience in Corporate Video Should not apply for this position.